Yesterday was a bad day, it was cold and wet and to top things off I got a flat tire. Usually I try to maintain a positive attitude, but I let it get to me. Thankfully I was going to rearrange my room due to my bed blocking the heat vent, it wasn't exactly fun, but the work sucked the negative energy right out of me.
So why am I writing about this, I wanted to put something in writing that I could look back on next time I get in a funk like this to remind myself that things could always get worse. So here is a list of things that could have gone wrong, and a reminder that things are not that bad.
- My wheel could fall off
- I could get hiccups for a year
- My church could disappear
- I could be woken up with a Taser
- I could be eaten by a snake (warning snake pictures avoid if squeamish.)
- I could have given the wrong new-born to a mother
- My hope for the Obama administration could be for UFO files
- A dog could drive my car through a fence