So when I wrote my last post, I was trying to get some crap out of my brain. I looked back and realized that I really did like the Wikipedia Random 5 idea. If for no other reason then it's fun to learn new things and I may as well share some of what I learn with all of you. So without waiting any longer, here are five random bits of knowledge from Wikipedia Random Article link.
- CAPER (organization) - This organization represents radio and television stations in Argentina.
- Whey cheese - This cheese is made from the whey leftover after the making of other cheese.
- Breakfast News - A news program that ran from 1989-2000 on the BBC.
- Factor T - A book that explores the eternal tragedy of humanity.
- Disco Polo - A genre of music derived from folk tunes and italo disco.