It's been a while since I did one of these. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week. Mine started out on a down note, but things are looking up.
- Santa Claus' Gmail account is busy this time of year. Seems he might make his own naughty list.
- StateStats is very cool. I like this analysis of the biking search term. Interesting that Vermont ranks so highly.
- I found it funny that this article hit the top of Twitter. What a joke.
- This is a neat little site. It tracks your own personal light cone. If you don't like being reminded of your age this isn't for you.
- From the Product - A perfect analysis of why winter sucks when you live in a city.
- Emily comes through with another great post, this time it's a video she found. Watching things in super slow motions gives you a completely different perspective.
- In case you need to add additional calories to your diet over the holiday season, Orangette offers up a recipe that makes my mouth water.
- The second to last paragraph in this article made me want to slap someone. You would think anyone who doesn't drive a car is suspect.
- Finally, if you could purchase tunnels under London, what would you do with them?