I'm wrote this post while sitting in my car in the parking lot of the Fridley Target listening to the Current. Yes this is my job sometimes, normally I would go to a coffee shop but I already have coffee and I always feel bad when I use a store's space without purchasing anything. Speaking of which shouldn't coffee chains allow you to transfer refill capabilities between stores during a 2 hour period?
So here is a list of reasons this winter hasn't been that bad.
- Sunshine - Have you ever seen so much blue sky in the winter. It's just over 0 right now and I'm okay with it because the sun is out.
- Snow - It's not fun to drive in, but I would rather see 2 feet of snow on the ground instead of dead brown grass.
- Warm Days - Well warm is relative, but after a string of days when it barely gets above 0, 30 degree days like Monday are awesome.
- A late start - Winter didn't come until mid-November, and March isn't that far away
- Chili - Well this makes every winter better, but is there anything better than a bowl of chili when it's this cold.
- Hulu - Free television and movies on demand = awesome
- My MN todo list - I'm visiting Nina's on Saturday as I have a meeting in the same building.
Granted December did suck, but overall this winter has been OK. Anyone out there willing to agree with me?