I always enjoy browing the search terms that people use to get to my site, sometimes I wonder how far they had to dig to get here. Here are a few funny samples I found this morning.
- Even surrounded by quotes, I didn't know who this was: "jason lazarus "
- Best compound word ever: chiliwithbacon
- I'm uncertain as to what this was meant to find: conner back advices football
- I love this description of virtualization, I'm using it from now on: divide servers into seperate servers
- This had to be a disappointing result: proofread for the blog
- I don't know quite what to say: skeleton of pocahontas, and the conners tweet
- My favorite has to be this one. you can choose which specific emails you'd like to receive from by checking the boxes below to opt-out when you do not want to receive that type of email.
So what if I'm being lazy, it's Friday and I've posted every day this week. I hope you all have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you back next week.