Since it's summer not only do I write infrequently I also read less. This isn't to say I don't keep up with my favorite blogs, but I don't hunt down as many news ones as I do during the months of hibernation (aka October - March). But I still run across many great MN blogs and as usual I'm here to share them with you.
- a closer look at flyover land - Giving you reasons to land in MSP and not just keep flying to LAX
- A Girl can Dream/Eat - My friend Marissa cut her poor blog in two
- been thinking - Great photos and writing
- Kurtis Scalette - An interesting collection of odds and ends.
- Mykl Roventine - Tune in on Thursday for some Typography love
- Perfect Porridge - Music, Music, and Music
- philcrissman.com - Web Development, startups, entrepreneurship, books, art, and other stuff
- urbanfoodie - Another wonderful food blog based in our great state
As always you can find the growing lists of blogs here. If you have any other suggestions, leave a comment and I'll check them out.