Five Questions for my readers:
- What's your favorite recipe or food to make during our hot summer days?
- Who's your favorite superhero?
- Favorite sandwich place in Minneapolis/St. Paul, or wherever you happen to live?
- What brand of toilet paper do you buy?
- If you could go back to your senior year of high school and choose your path, what would you have changed, if anything?
1. Egg Salad, usually in a sandwich but also on crackers, pitas, and even with potato chips.
2. Superman, it may be unoriginal but it's the truth.
3. I'm not much of a deli goer, but the Cheeky Monkey pretty much rules.
4. Target Brand or Charmin depending on where I am.
5. I would either got to school for photography or head off to culinary school. Of course I'm still young and either option is still a possibility. Of course I also love the life I have now so I'm not complaining.