Thankfully it's Friday and hopefully you've already read my Guacoff roundup. In honor of our win I'm giving a roundup of my favorite guac additions from last night event.
- Pineapple - Adds a little sweetness and best offset with a three pepper blend.
- Corn - I didn't like the way it colored the guacamole but it was a great addition
- Beans - Flavor and texture
- Mango - Similar to the pineapple, but the fact that it's nearly impossible to get a good mango hurt it.
- Bacon - This actually worked better than I would have expected. Smoky and delicious.