Today's five includes five local items you should read. For those of you who don't know, local means Minnesota. They are all great pieces that came through my reader this week.
- Art tells the Internet to stop censoring itself. I look back on my use of $%#ing swear words with shame.
- Sorni posts a map of the US explaining where certain people come from.
- Amber posts what could be the funniest date recap I've read in recent history.
- Kaeti contemplates selling her car, and makes a pretty convincing argument that she could survive.
- Doniree posts a excellent post on risk taking and then announces that she is taking a big risk. (go wish her luck)
Happy Friday everyone, remember the workday isn't far from being over. Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you back here next week. (or later today, you never know)