I'm not posting tomorrow, so here are five things I'm thankful for.
- Old friends, I don't see many of them enough, but when we do get together it's like we have been apart for a couple days, not the months that is sometimes is.
- New friends, many of whom I met this year, I can't say enough about how much fun I have with them..
- Minneapolis, this city has stolen my heart. I love the skyline, the parks, the people, the music, the....
- Family, another group of people I don't see enough, but I love you all and wish I didn't live so damn far away.
- This never ending fall. Actually, it looks like it has ended, but wow, this was a November to be thankful for.
Finally, I'm thankful for everyone who reads my scattered thoughts. I don't know why you do such a thing, but it makes every day a little brighter knowing you do.
Have a fabulous Thanksgiving everyone.