Can you believe we are only one full work week away from Christmas? Shocking, I know. Here are five things that caught my eye this week. Enjoy.
- Some interesting tips for non-writers from a Hugo award winner.
- From what could be my favorite new blog this year, Letters of Note, the message sent immediately after the attack on Pearl Harbor commenced.
- A sad but uplifting story of a shop dog from south Minneapolis.
- The Heavy Table posted a delicious looking Gnocchi recipe that I intend to try soon.
- I love this design that includes a great Oscar Wilde quote.
I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend, we are supposed to get to 25 above on Saturday, which is going to feel amazing.