Since I've moved my reading list over to a page I decided I should start posting occasional updates in post format when I've added a few new blogs. I'm going to try and update when I have ten or so additions. So here is the first update, we'll see what happens.
First I have a few food and beverage related blogs that need to be shared
- Happy Food - A blog about food, if nothing else this recipe for Vegan peanut butter cups should pique your interest.
- Simple, Good, and Tasty - Focusing on local food news, I haven't been reading very long, but so far I like what I see.
- You Are Where You Eat - Dropping local wisdom about healthy and sustainable eating. Lots of links, this guide to the local food system was interesting to me.
- The Captains Chair - A blog about beer, and not your uncle's watered down American lager. (I apologize if you uncle drinks real beer)
- Stirrings from the Empty Nest - Bob Collin's personal blog. I found this via his News Cut blog and haven't dug in yet.
I have to say, the more I dig into the Twin Cities food blogging scene, the more impressed I get. It kind of makes my attempt look sad.
Finally a few more multi-purpose sites.
- Mullet Like Me - A normal guy grows a mullet and decides to write about it. If your wondering...yes it's humerous.
- Zipbag of Bones - I followed her on Twitter for a long time before I found her blog, she's just as clever in more than 140 characters.
- synapsecollapse - A smattering of fun content from around the web. Also someone I've followed for quite a while.
- Powderhorn365 - A project documenting the history of the Powderhorn Neighborhood through photos.
- Streets for People - A site promoting the use of streets for humans and not dead steel.
- 50000000 Sparber Fans Can’t Be Wrong - Max Sparber’s personal blog
So there you have it, do you like this format, let me know here and as always, if you want your blog included in my list, leave a comment on the list and I'll see what I can do.