I have a good list today, I've been focusing on starring and bookmarking interesting stuff so I don't have to throw together this list from my history.
- Tim Brunelle shares a great story that puts social media in perspective. It's here to stay, and is not only great for finding interesting information, but also for real life networking.
- Apparently sarcasm has benefits beyond confusing those that don't know me well.
- Stock up on acorn futures, apparently there is a shortage, wonder if the explosion of bird squirrel feeders has any part in this.
- This is a great site, @mosqueda is a great person to follow on Twitter.
- A simple but poignant reminder that we aren't doing that poorly.
- An amazing visualization of our national budget. Via Newcut
- Drew is moving to Minnesota, he needs some tips on how to survive our arctic chill.
- Here is a tasty looking Mexican dish.
- A list of authentic Minnesota Food. Via The Deets
Finally an actual thought for Thoughts and Links. I'm not a fan of the auto bailout, but I think we need it or this recession is going to go on for an extra year or two. It's ridiculous that banks who don't actually create anything tangible get $700 billion, yet an auto industry that creates actual products can't get a nickle. (Admittedly the auto industry is not run correctly, but neither were the banks)